Sunday, July 30, 2017

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

   This was the first Indiana Jones film I saw, it came out when I was four, thus I have fond memories of this one. After giving it a rewatch and even after all these years I still enjoy it just as much. I am aware of the criticisms of the movie and that this one tends to be a less favored installment but it is such a different adventure with a very colorful story that I tend to watch this one more than the others. One of my favorite things about this movie is the fact that he just happens on this adventure to help the village regain their magic rock and save the kids; it really shows that Indy is heroic since he decides to do the right thing and help them.

I know this one is not a lot of people's favorite but it is mine, the first one I saw in theaters and the first one we had on VHS, if you haven't seen this or watched it in awhile give it a look. At the very least it is a good break from running from Nazis all the time. Don't forget to cover the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Aviator

   Gave this one a re-watch, it had been awhile since I've seen it and it is one of my favorite films of Leonardo DiCaprio. This movie...